Aegis Sciences Corporation is a forensic toxicology laboratory whose goal is to be the premier forensic reference laboratory providing timely science and service excellence to every client, every day.
AEGIS uses state of the art screening technology that is superior to other laboratories and onsite testing devices. We provide full service forensic sciences providing toxicology and consulting services in sports organizations, crime laboratories, clinical settings, as well as public and private corporations throughout the US and the world.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The purpose of the Collection Technician role is to collect urine specimens and oral fluids at a client site for the purpose of conducting scientific testing for the presence of prescribed and un-prescribed medications and illicit drugs. This will include maintaining the integrity of the process, packaging the specimens for shipment and maintaining metrics for reporting purposes.
- Communicate between client, Collection Tech Coordinator, and Aegis Management
- Be able to use basic computer programs such as email, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Follow the standard operating procedures for sample collection
- Comply with all applicable safety requirements include the use of personal protective equipment
- Ensure the integrity of each ‘Chain of Custody’ and sample
- Ability to verify insurance information thru Passport (computer program)
- Keeps records to evaluate weekly hours/samples collected
- Support ASM/RSM in his/hers marketing and sales objectives with regard to sample collection
- Lift a minimum of 10 pounds on a regular basis.
- Perform other duties and tasks as requested by management
* High School diploma or equivalent required, but medical certification (CMA, LPN, Phlebotomy, etc.) is strongly preferred.
* General computer knowledge, including word processing, spreadsheets, and email.
*All applicants will be subject to a background check and drug test.
||Send This Job to a Friend