||Under general supervision of Plant Manager, is engaged in operating/maintaining asphalt facility equipment, as well as maintaining related records.
• Gather samples of elevated-temperature materials (primarily asphalt)
• Use of tools
• Operate fork lift, tractor, or man-lift
• Visually gauge tanks to verify automatic systems
• Perform general plant cleaning
• Perform maintenance tasks and mechanical duties (pumps, valves, oil checks, etc.)
• Open and close valves for production
• Load and unload trucks and railcars
• Complete paperwork involving basic math skills
High school diploma or equivalent required
• Must be able to work in elevated-height areas accessible only by stairs or ladders
• Must be able to perform basic math functions
• Must demonstrate a commitment to understanding and complying with all Federal, State, Local and Company regulations, policies, guidelines and procedures
• Strenuous physical activity is involved
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule
• Normal concentration/intensity, which includes prolonged mental effort.
• Normal memory, taking into consideration the amount and type of information.
• Normal complexity of decision making.
• Normal physical mobility, which includes movement from place to place on the job taking distance and speed into account.
• Normal physical strength to handle routine field operations.
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work out of doors in extreme weather and perform heavy physical labor in a safe manner.
• Work indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment.
• Work in temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.
||Send This Job to a Friend