Candidates in this position will be a proven leader with varied responsibilities within the mortgage QC specialty. Manages QC Analysts in areas of organization, sustaining positive-motivated approaches and developments in staff members.
Assist with review and rate the accuracy of the servicing processes to investor and company policy on loans selected for monthly audits. Creates and enhances quality control reports to demonstrate loan quality trends to senior management. In addition, candidates will be responsible for assisting with management related tasks to ensure the Mortgage QC teams are in applicable compliance levels.
· Manages the daily activities and performance of QC Auditors
- Recommends, monitors and follows-up corrective action plans if and where needed in order to improve loan servicing processes and procedures
- Identify significant findings resulting from issues with underlying business practices, underwriting and/or fraud exposure
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand information presented verbally and in writing
- Ability to follow written and verbal directives
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- 5 years of current Mortgage QC management experience
- Current knowledge and understanding of Fannie Mae audit guidelines
- Experience working in a production base high volume environment
- Extensive knowledge of the Pre-funding process
• minimum of 5 years of mortgage Pre-funding, underwriting, and auditing experience
• Current Fannie Mae knowledge
Unique & Exclusive to YOU!
• Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Plan
• Casual Dress environment
• Southern California Theme Park Attraction Discount Program
• Shopping and Entertainment Discount Program
• Casual and supportive work environment
• Month-end meal celebration provided
Founded in 2003, CashCall, Inc. has grown to become one of the nation's premier consumer finance lenders. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, the company employs over 1,200 lending professionals, each dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
CashCall has been able to simplify and streamline the loan process, through the seamless coordination of online and offline services to make the process faster, easier and hassle-free.
CashCall Personal Loans and CashCall Mortgage Loans are subsidiaries of CashCall, Inc., each offering a variety of services depending on the applicant’s credit score and needs.
CashCall Mortgage specializes in low interest mortgage loans and home refinancing for borrowers with good credit. Founded by the people who started the very first direct mortgage company in 1995, CashCall Mortgage has streamlined the application and lending process, reducing their own costs and passing these savings on to customers by undercutting larger banks and lenders with lower interest rates no application fees, deposits or points.