Whats Makes Us Different
HCS Delivery Model
Areas Of Expertise
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Human Capital Solutions
(HCS) Production Support Specialist
Consultant - Production Support Specialist
The Production Support Specialist will provide support in the configuring and troubleshooting of deployment issues working together with end users, the technical team and Tibco development team. You will design and develop performance monitoring and administration tools for the integrated products suites, including dashboards to properly enable the visibility of operational data within the platform. You will also provide support and troubleshooting assistance on deployment issues with existing TIBCO implementations in a production environment. An ability to research and investigate complex technical problems and provide timely resolution of system issues is critical. Additional responsibilities include monitoring system performance and activities, communicating with internal teams, writing Unix scripts, recommending system stability and performance improvements, and developing code fixes to address system defects.
• 5+ years’ experience with EAI application development/administration and understanding of data and software development life cycle
• TIBCO Administration and Platform Management experience is required
• 3 years or more in messaging middleware such as TIBCO EMS, FTL or RV, MQ Series or open JMS
• 3 years or more experience in installing, configuring and managing TIBCO EAI products suites preferred
• Experienced in SOAP, JMS & SOA deployment.
• Experienced in configuring and deploying TIBCO projects in development, testing and load testing environment using TIBCO Administrator and scripts deployment
• Expert UNIX and shell scripting experience a must
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Personal / Team Development
• Demonstrates and advocates the HCS Values through behaviors; sets high personal standards for performance/conduct
• Demonstrates ability to be a team player; contributes to high performing, positive work environment
• Supports hiring/selection of qualified people while demonstrating access and ability to build a pool of readily available professional resources, skilled to address client’s requirement needs
• Demonstrate expertise in a functional, technical and/or industry specific area and serve as a functional or industry specialist
• Demonstrates high level of commitment to client success and supports engagement or project leaders
• Demonstrate leadership in the consulting field
• Delivers timely and quality services that meet or exceed team manager’s and client’s expectations
Demonstrates ability to interact with clients and understands the fundamentals of the client’s business
• Assists to develop new business
• Identifies potential add-on work and support proposal development
• Develops client relationship skills for purpose of developing new business
• Supported proposal preparation for a new engagement
• Demonstrates knowledge of HCS products and services
Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree (Master preferred) and 2+ years of work related experience or a combination of both.
• Proficiency with the Web, MS Office and SharePoint
• Business travel as required by contract
• Expert functional and technical skills as required by contract
• Knowledgeable of engagement or project planning and control process
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
• Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment; builds a diverse workforce.
• Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
• Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
• Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates suggestions for improving work; develops innovative approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
• Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Language Skills - Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, proposals, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Mathematical Skills - Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Reasoning Ability - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based on that data.
• Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
• Work Environment - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
• During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is potentially exposed to fumes or airborne particles, caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Human Capital Solutions (HCS) is a small business that was established in 2011. HCS serves a wide array of clients from government agencies to commercial businesses that seek leading Big 4 consulting talent at affordable rates. HCS provides these talented, experienced and knowledgeable resources for all of our clients. We focus on delivering solutions that meet our clients’ needs and do so at an affordable cost and have deep experience in delivering large scale supply chain strategies, supply chain technology solutions, enterprise architecture, financial management, business intelligence consulting and program management services. We believe in giving back to the community and investing in our employees.
HCS offers competitive benefits to our employees. In addition to a salary base and compensation plan for all of our positions, we offer an excellent career path and flexibility in your schedule. We offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including healthcare plan, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, holidays and life insurance. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
HCS ¬is an AA/EOE. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Send This Job to a Friend