||RCBK1 - Residential Counselor
||InVision Human Services is an innovative, non-profit human services organization providing customized supports for people with challenging disabilities. We are currently seeking dedicated, enthusiastic Residential Counselors to work in our Comprehensive Living progam in King of Prussia, Montgomery County.
Job Duties Include:
• Assist person supported with daily living requirements including but not limited to meal preparation, medication administration, and personal care.
• Manage significant social and behavioral challenges in a supportive, non-restrictive manner.
• Provide transportation and scheduling assistance for medical appointments, therapy sessions, and social outings.
• Document and account for all financial transactions related to person supported.
• Implement and document all supports as specified in the Individual Support Plan.
||• Applicants must be 18 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, and have access to a vehicle.
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field or HS diploma/GED with three years related human service experience.
• Ability to utilize email and assorted computer programs.
• Ability to read and comprehend written reports/regulations and provide written documentation in a clear and understandable manner.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Must successfully pass all pre-employment screenings including criminal background, FBI, employment verification, and physical examination.