||Senior Structural Engineer
T.Y. Lin International’s Atlanta office is seeking a Senior Strucutral Engineer with significant building design experience with all material types, including concrete, steel, masonry, timber and light gage metal framing to join our team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for group leadership, project management and the design of various major and minor buildings and special structures.
- Establishes meetings and participate in reviews with various parties for code.
- Performing analysis and design of various structural systems (including structures located in high seismic zones).
- Coordinates the work of the structural design team through the design development and contract document phases of a project.
- Establishes meetings and participates in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance.
- Conducts design development and contract document work sessions in conjunction with Project Manager and other disciplines.
- Responsible for workload coordination through design development and construction document phases to complete the documents on schedule.
- Coordinates with affected disciplines and assists with any addendum, requests for information, change proposal requests and change orders and is responsible to incorporate agreed upon changes into the project documents.
- Provide technical direction to staff, and marketing existing and potential clients.
- Other assignments as needed.